Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2014 Interview


1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?
I interviewed David Lara and I am in South House.
2. What ideas do you have for your senior project? Why?
I want to do something in business or ROTC  because it's something I hope to go into later on in life as a career option.
3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
I hope to work with my friend's dad in his tax firm or doing just taxes and stuff. I guess, try to get my hands on accountant duties.
What aspects of business do you want to get into?
I think either accounting or taxing. Sort of like H&R block.
Why?
To make money.
4. What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-Hour presentations?
 I would just see information. Just to see how artwork or baking can be put into a two hour presentation. I just want to see because I feel that the 2014 class is really lost so it's going to be nice to see examples of a 2 hour presentation of how to do it.
What are they lost on?
On mostly everything. They get the whole mentorship component but they're lost on the process such as the essential question and all that.
            But don't worry because it's a long process and at the end you'll see everything come together.
5. What questions do you have that I can answer about the senior year or senior project?
What grad night are you going to?
            Six Flags.
Where did you do your mentorship at?
            I did mine at a pharmacy since my senior topic is pharmacy. I got lucky. Sometimes it's hard to find mentorship especially with business or medical topics. It's difficult because you're a minor and you don't have a license to practice so be sure to start early.
Did you have a plan B?
            I had pharmacy and nursing because my dad's a nurse so I figured it would be easier.
How simple is your EQ? What is it?
            My EQ is okay. My EQ is, "How can a clinical pharmacist best provide quality patient consultations?" I wouldn't worry though because you just have to be on top of it and at the end everything will come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment