Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2014 Interview #2!

1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?
Seriah Escobedo. North House.
2. What ideas do you have for your senior project? Why?
I'm not really sure the requirements for it. It's either your career or hobby.
      It can be anything you want it to be.
Well I've been playing basketball for a long time so I'll probably end up doing that. It's what I know best and what I would do the best in.
3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship?
I was planning on helping a friend of a friend coach a basketball team.
4. What do you hope to see or expect to see in the 2013 presentations?
I'm hoping to see the way it goes, the format it's in and just how well the seniors do.
5. What questions do you have about senior project or senior year?
Is it easy to do all the senior work and Young Scholar and still have time for extra activities?
       Well I took two classes each quarter so it's pretty crazy. But I believe that if you can manage it and if you're good at time managing, then it's a piece of cake. The only thing about senior project is that you have to keep up with the deadlines. Once you fall behind, it takes a long time and a lot of work to get yourself caught up. I think you can do it, I have a lot going on so I think it's really manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment